You can have Rubbed Tri-tip using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Rubbed Tri-tip
- It’s 2 lb of Cut of Rump Skirt.
- You need 2 Tablespoons of Rosemary.
- Prepare 2 Tablespoons of Thyme.
- Prepare 2 Tablespoons of Onion powder (you can replace it with 1/4 of chopped onion, very small).
- You need 2 Tablespoons of Garlic Powder (you can replace it with 2 tablespoons of minced garlic).
- Prepare 2 Tablespoons of Cayenne Pepper.
- Prepare 2 Tablespoons of Paprika.
- You need 2 Tablespoons of Black Pepper.
- It’s 2 Tablespoons of Hymalayan Pink Salt (You can use regular grilling salt, the thick one).
Rubbed Tri-tip step by step
- Lay the rump skirt on a teflon tray..
- Mix the rosemary, thyme, paprika, garlic, onion, cayenne and black pepper in a bowl to prepare the rub..
- Spread the rub over the rump skirt. Make sure you use it all..
- Salt the rump skirt. If your cut comes with the fat, it is better to put a lot of salt on the fat's side and less salt on the other side when you flip it. Don't worry about putting extra salt on the fat as it will be permeated to the meat evenly. If you have a lean cut, spread the salt equally on both sides..
- In this opportunity we roasted our beef in a Chinese Oven. This is a technique we use a lot because it allows you to slow cook the meat and get a fall-of-the-bone texture. Light the charcoal..
- Lay the rump skirt inside the chinese oven and roast it for one hour..
- Flip the rump skirt and roast it for another hour..
- Serve and enjoy!.
Thank you mother ridha for sharing Easiest Way to Cook Yummy Rubbed Tri-tip, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp