Ukrainian syrnyky, cottage cheese pancakes. Now I really want to make syrniki with ricotta and cottage cheese! Do you mix the ricotta and cottage cheese after draining the cottage cheese? If it' s wet, take a little more flour.
Ideal solution for breakfast on weekends, especially for kids. Cottage cheese is very nutrient-enriched food for children and adults, but usually kids refuse to eat it. If you have no idea how to encourage your kid to eat this product, then traditional Ukrainian cuisine will. You can have Ukrainian syrnyky, cottage cheese pancakes using 9 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Ukrainian syrnyky, cottage cheese pancakes
- You need of syrnyky.
- Prepare 400 grams of cottage cheese.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of sugar.
- You need 1 pinch of vanilla.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
- You need of frying.
- It’s 4 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of all-purpose flour.
These Cottage Cheese Pancakes come from Russia and are called Syrniki. I grew up with the Russian Cottage Cheese Pancakes, called Syrniki in the original language, and I can't recommend them enough, guys. Syrniki are traditional dish in the Russian, Ukrainian and Belorussian cuisine. This is pancakes from quark (cottage cheese), eggs and flour, which usually fried on a vegetable oil or butter.
Ukrainian syrnyky, cottage cheese pancakes instructions
- I took 9% cottage cheese and sunflower oil, but you may use any oil to fry. Cheese shouldn't be wet. If it's wet, take a little more flour..
- Mix cottage cheese, flour, sugar, salt, and vanilla in a bowl..
- Mix well with a fork..
- Preheat skillet with oil. The temperature should be middle, if it's too low, syrnyky will melt and loose their form. If it's too high, they will burn..
- Put 1 tbsp of flour into small bowl. Form syrnyky with 2 (or 1 🙂 spoon.
- Put into a flour and form nicely by hands.
- Put onto heated skillet..
- Continue till you fill the skillet. Put the middle one the last. You should make them fast, but it you're slow, make all and then put all at the same time on the skillet..
- Fry until golden, gently turn to another side with fork. If you use thick wooden stick, you will probably spoil the form of syrnyky..
- Fry on the other side until golden.
- Serve hot with favorite jam, honey, sour cream, tea or coffee. Enjoy!.
To bake syrniki in the oven tasty as well (recipe is here). Traditional Russian sweet cheese pancakes (Syrniki) made with cottage cheese and served with a fresh strawberry sauce! Perfect for breakfast, lunch, or even as a light meatless dinner! Oatmeal for breakfast is great but sometimes you need to add some. Syrniki — is a traditional Ukrainian breakfast fare.
Thank you sister linda for sharing Recipe: Delicious Ukrainian syrnyky, cottage cheese pancakes, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp