S'mores Brownie Bites.
You can cook S'mores Brownie Bites using 10 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of S'mores Brownie Bites
- Prepare 1 stick of unsalted butter, softened.
- You need 1 1/4 cup of mini chocolate chips.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sugar.
- It’s 2 large of eggs.
- It’s 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of ap flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of quinoa flour (substitute: 1/2 cup ap flour).
- You need 3/4 cup of mini vegan marshmallows (or regular mini marshmallows if you're not a vaggie/vegan!).
- Prepare 4 large of graham crackers, finely crushed.
- You need 1 of special equipment: 24-count mini muffin tins and cup liners.
S'mores Brownie Bites instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line mini muffin tins with liners.
- In a small sauce pan over low heat, melt butter.
- Remove pan form heat and add 3/4 of the mini chocolate chips. Stir til melted.
- Transfer chocolate mixture into a medium bowl. Stir in sugar, eggs and vanilla..
- Gradually beat in flour until the mixture is think and smooth.
- Stir in the remaining mini chocolate chips.
- Fill each paper liner with about 2 heaping tablespoons of batter.
- Push 3 mini marshmallows halfway down in the center of the batter.
- Sprinkle 1/2 teaspoon of graham cracker crumbs.
- Bake about 10 – 12 minutes, until the marshmallows are puffy and golden.
- Cool for 20 minutes and serve!:).
Thank you tante yuli for sharing Recipe: Tasty S'mores Brownie Bites, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp