Chilli Egg chapathi scramble. Add some oil, cashews , green chilli and onion saute it well. Add tomato saute it until it gets smashed. Add ginger garlic pasta mix it well.
In this time of limited resources it is good to stay at home having such light delicacies. Gordon Ramsay Makes the Ultimate Cajun Breakfast Sandwich Kerala style Mutta thoran for chapati – easy to cook.
Hey everyone, it’s me, Dave, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, chilli egg chapathi scramble. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Add some oil, cashews , green chilli and onion saute it well. Add tomato saute it until it gets smashed. Add ginger garlic pasta mix it well.
Chilli Egg chapathi scramble is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Chilli Egg chapathi scramble is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook chilli egg chapathi scramble using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chilli Egg chapathi scramble:
- Make ready 5 of chapathi, <indian grocery store frozen section>.
- Prepare 7 of eggs.
- Make ready 2 of onions, chopped.
- Take 4 of tomatoes, chopped.
- Get 1 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Take 3 of green chillies, chopped or slit.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Take 2-3 tbsp of chilli powder, depending on ur spice level.
- Make ready to taste of Salt.
- Take of Oil.
- Get of Coriander leaves, chopped.
These Chilli Scrambled Eggs are a great way to start the day, they're packed with flavour and contain a nice little kick of heat to get you going. Something as simple as scrambled eggs can be taken from basic to absolutely delicious with the addition of a few fresh herbs. Anda Bhurji or egg Bhurji is one of the famous and popular egg curry in india, can be served with roti, Chapathi and rice. Add turmeric powder, coriander powder, red chilli powder, garam masala mix it well.
Steps to make Chilli Egg chapathi scramble:
- Cook the frozen chapathi according to the package instructions. Once cooled down, roll them up and chop into pieces.
- In a heavy bottomed pan.,heat oil, add onions, and green chillies and fry till golden brown..
- Add ginger garlic paste and dry for 3 minutes until the raw smell disappears..
- Add chopped tomatoes, turmeric powder, chilli powder, salt and cook till tomatoes are mushy..
- Add the eggs to the pan and mix well until they are cooked.
- Add the chopped up chapathi to the pan and mix well.
- Season with salt if required. Garnish with chopped coriander leaves..
Mutta chapathi recipe leftover chapathi tossed along with spices and egg. Tasty and easy egg chapathi recipe with step by step pictures. You can use leftover chapathis too. This mutta chapathi has many special memories attached with it. During school days in my friends house there was a.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food chilli egg chapathi scramble recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Thank you mother ida for sharing Recipe of Homemade Chilli Egg chapathi scramble, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp