Easy Eggs Benedict.
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, easy eggs benedict. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Easy Eggs Benedict is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They are nice and they look fantastic. Easy Eggs Benedict is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have easy eggs benedict using 9 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Eggs Benedict:
- Get 7 of eggs or 4 eggs plus 3 pasteurized egg yolks.
- Take 1 Stick of and a half of unsalted butter (12 ounces total).
- Take 4 of thin slices of cooked ham or Canadian Bacon.
- Prepare 2 of English Muffins.
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon of lemon juice.
- Get Dash of salt.
- Take 1 Teaspoon of prepared mustard.
- Get Dash of red pepper powder.
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon of hot water.
Instructions to make Easy Eggs Benedict:
- Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees F..
- Lightly grease a 4 or 6-compartment muffin tin..
- Following the original recipe, we molded each ham slice into one of the muffin tin compartments. However, we found a minor modification was much easier and works just as well. Instead, we wrap all of the ham slices in a piece of foil and set aside..
- Crack 4 of the eggs into separate compartments of the muffin tin..
- Separate the yolks from the whites of the 3 remaining eggs. Save the whites for other uses, or add the whites to the eggs already in the muffin tin. Drop the yolks into a blender – but don't blend yet. Note: A later step supposedly 'cooks' the yolks with hot butter, but if you prefer to be cautious you might want to substitute 3 pasteurized egg yolks..
- Place the foil-wrapped ham and the filled muffin tin in the oven and set the timer for 15 minutes..
- To the blender containing the egg yolks, add the lemon juice, salt, mustard, and red pepper powder. (Don't blend yet.).
- Put the butter in a microwave-safe container. Wait about 10 minutes to allow the eggs and ham in the oven to cook. Just before the oven timer goes off, microwave the butter until very hot and bubbly – about 2-3 minutes on high should do it..
- While the butter is heating, split the English Muffins, put into a toaster, and depress the 'toast' lever..
- When the toaster pops, pull the English Muffin halves out and place on two plates, split side up. Remove the ham and the eggs from the oven. Assemble by placing a piece of ham, then an egg from the muffin tin atop each muffin half..
- Turn the blender on the slowest speed and add the tablespoon of hot water. In a few seconds, begin to add the hot butter in a steady stream, taking about 20 seconds. Continue to run the blender for about another 20-30 seconds. Mixture should thicken slightly..
- Pour the mixture from the blender over the assembled muffins. Eat immediately and enjoy! Tip: This tends to cool very quickly, so serving it on warmed plates is advisable..
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food easy eggs benedict recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Thank you tante yani for sharing Simple Way to Prepare Speedy Easy Eggs Benedict, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp