Vegan Blueberry Muffins. These muffins are soft, sweet, perfectly moist, and filled with fresh blueberries in every bite. Made with a hint of lemon to take these muffins to the next level. It's nice and thick which contributes to keeping your batter thick so the blueberries don't sink, but it also has the wonderful.
Blueberry muffins are one of the easiest and most fool-proof baked goods you can make from scratch. And you can absolutely make fluffy vegan muffins using no eggs – let me show you how! They are fluffy, moist and full of fresh blueberries. You can have Vegan Blueberry Muffins using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vegan Blueberry Muffins
- Prepare 1 cup of plus 2 Tbsp almond milk.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of fresh lemon juice.
- You need 3 cup of organic all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1 cup of sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of vegan butter, melted.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 tsp of lemon extract.
- You need 3/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of cinnamon.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of fresh organic blueberries.
You will love how easy they are to make! These delightful vegan muffins are some of. The texture of these simple vegan blueberry muffins is unbelievable. It's as light as an angel food cake, which is made purely with egg whites.
Vegan Blueberry Muffins instructions
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Combine almond milk and lemon juice in bowl. Let sit while preparing everything else so milk will curdle. About 10 minutes..
- In large bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, baking soda, sugar, salt and cinnamon..
- Melt vegan butter and add to milk along with vanilla and lemon extracts..
- Add wet ingredients to dry and stir until just combined..
- Fold in blueberries..
- Line 12 cup muffin tin with paper liners. Fill all the way to the top with batter..
- Bake for 35 – 45 minutes or until inserted toothpick comes out clean..
You can imagine how light that cake would be. Vegan Blueberry Muffins – Recipe Notes: For the eggless blueberry muffins I used a mixture of all-purpose flour and almond flour. I love vegan muffins with almond flour because the almond flour. These vegan blueberry muffins are a tried and true no-fail recipe that bakes up perfectly every time. Light and fluffy, moist, and packed with blueberries and topped with a crunchy cinnamon and sugar.
Thank you mother linda for sharing Recipe: Yummy Vegan Blueberry Muffins, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp