Hey everyone, it is Brad, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, egg muffins. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Egg Muffins is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Egg Muffins is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook egg muffins using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Egg Muffins:
- Prepare 12 of eggs.
- Take 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Take 1/4 tsp of freshly ground pepper.
- Make ready 2 cups of grated cheddar cheese (lactose free if desired).
- Prepare 3 of finely chopped scallions.
- Prepare 1/2 of red bell pepper.
- Prepare 5 ounces of thinly sliced mushrooms.
- Prepare 1 cup of bacon bits or diced deli ham (gluten free if desired).
Steps to make Egg Muffins:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Coat a 12 cup muffin tin with non-stick spray..
- If using bacon, cook, drain and break into bits..
- Place the eggs in a large bowl and add baking powder, salt and pepper. Whisk well to combine..
- Layer the cheese, scallions, bell pepper, mushrooms and bacon or ham into the bottom of the prepared muffin tins..
- Pour the egg mixture into the cups until about 3/4 full..
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, until the egg muffins rise and the edges are slightly browned. Serve immediately..
- Baked egg muffins can be frozen and reheated. Let the cooked muffins cool completely. Then wrap each egg muffin in a piece of wax paper, transfer them to a large Ziploc bag and freeze for up to one month. To reheat in the microwave, wrap in a paper towel and heat on 80% power for about 2 minutes. To reheat in the oven, preheat the oven to 200 degrees. Warm the muffins for 10 minutes or until heated through..
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food egg muffins recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Thank you mother amel for sharing Step-by-Step Guide to Make Any-night-of-the-week Egg Muffins, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp