Harvest Sausage Shepherd's Pie.
You can have Harvest Sausage Shepherd's Pie using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Harvest Sausage Shepherd's Pie
- You need 4 of mild sausage links, casing removed.
- Prepare 2 of celery, diced.
- Prepare 4 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 2 of carrots, diced.
- You need 1/2 of granny Smith apple, skinned and diced.
- Prepare 1 of large onion, diced.
- It’s 1.5 cups of diced butternut squash.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper,.
- It’s to taste of Dried basil,.
- Prepare to taste of Dried thyme,.
- It’s 3-4 cups of mashed potatoes (prepared in advance or packaged).
- It’s 1/2 cup of shredded cheese.
Harvest Sausage Shepherd's Pie instructions
- In a large pan, brown sausage meat.once browned add onions and garlic..
- Once onion is translucent, add all the veggies (including apple)and seasonings and stir and cook for 6-8 min..
- Transfer everything to baking dish or oven safe dish, top with mashed potatoes and shredded cheese..
- Bake in 350°F oven for 35 min and until top is bubbly and browned around the edges..
- **note: I topped mine with rustic mashed roasted sweet potato instead since hubby isn't CRAZY about sweet potato. Mine was DELISH and he said the regular mashed was delish (and my 2 year old loved it as well) the apples were a delish sweet bite..
Thank you sister diah for sharing Recipe: Tasty Harvest Sausage Shepherd's Pie, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp