Cheesy Rice and beef burrito.
You can have Cheesy Rice and beef burrito using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cheesy Rice and beef burrito
- You need 1 box of Four Cheese Rice-a-roni.
- You need 1 packages of Taco seasoning.
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cilantro.
- Prepare 5 oz of shredded cheese.
- It’s 1 of tortillas.
- It’s 1/4 cup of bacon grease or olive oil.
Cheesy Rice and beef burrito instructions
- Prepare Rice-a-roni according to instructions on box. Brown ground beef. Prepare taco seasoning according to package..
- Combine taco seasoning and beef and simmer for 5 minutes..
- Add cheese and cilantro to Rice-a-roni. Heat a pan and add bacon grease or olive oil..
- Combine Rice-a-roni and taco meat. Toast tortilla in pan with grease..
- Add Cheesy Rice on tortilla. Add sour cream, guacamole, salsa or other preferred toppings and enjoy..
Thank you mother linda for sharing How to Cook Yummy Cheesy Rice and beef burrito, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp