Cold Soy milk soup and Nikumiso noodles.
You can have Cold Soy milk soup and Nikumiso noodles using 22 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cold Soy milk soup and Nikumiso noodles
- It’s of <soup>.
- It’s 400 cc of Soy milk.
- It’s 50 cc of Hot water.
- You need 1 cube of Bouillon cube.
- It’s 100 cc of Cold water.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of Miso.
- It’s 1/2 of Star anise.
- It’s of And Black Pepper.
- It’s of .
- It’s of <nikumiso(spicy meat sauce)>.
- Prepare 200 g of Ground pork.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground Garlic.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground Ginger.
- You need 1 Tsp of Miso.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Suger.
- You need 1 Tbsp of SAKE or Chinese rice wine.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Doubanjiang (or 1/4 tsp Cayenne pepper).
- It’s of .
- It’s of <finish for 1 sercing>.
- Prepare of Noodles.
- Prepare of Green Vegetables(for exampe : Green pak choi is better).
- It’s of chainese chili oil.
Cold Soy milk soup and Nikumiso noodles instructions
- First, Cook the Soup. 1) Heat 50cc water and star anise. 2) Melt the bouillon cube. 3) Mix with cold water. 4) Mix with soy milk. 5) Dissolve MISO in soy milk soup. 6) Cool in a refrigerator..
- Next, Cook the NIKUMISO. 1) Mix MISO, suger, SAKE, Doubanjiang. 2) Add oil to the pot and heat the medium heat. 3) Add garlic and ginger and fry. 4) Add ground pork and fry. 5) When the meat turns white, add seasonings and mix..
- Finish, Serve. 1) Boil the noodles.move to Colander it and drain the water.Cool with running water.Cut the water again. 2) Put noodles in a bowl and pour soap. 3) Topping NIKUMISO and any vegetables. 4) Use chinese chili oil and completed!.
Thank you sister linda for sharing Easiest Way to Prepare Perfect Cold Soy milk soup and Nikumiso noodles, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp