Sausage Kale Soup.
You can have Sausage Kale Soup using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sausage Kale Soup
- Prepare 1 of medium yellow or sweet onion chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 of of a Kale bunch (I like Italian) chopped.
- Prepare 1/4 of of a whole Cabbage chopped.
- Prepare of Carrots chopped.
- It’s 3-4 of garlic cloves minced.
- You need 1 can of heat roasted diced tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 of /2 pound sausage (sweet) buy bulk.
- It’s 1/2 pound of sausage (hot) buy bulk.
- You need 8 cups of chicken broth or whatever broth.
- Prepare of evoo.
- You need of Parmesan.
Sausage Kale Soup instructions
- Sauté onion for 2-3 minutes in evoo. Add sausage, break apart as it cooks. Cook thru, remove from skillet/Dutch oven onto paper towels to soak up fat..
- Throw in chopped kale, cabbage and carrots (think! You want bite size so make sure you chop well.) Toss well, sauté with yummy pan drippings for 3-4 minutes. Add salt and pepper..
- Add sausage back in and toss with veggies. Add in heat roasted tomatoes, toss, and finally add broth. Stir all together, bring to boil and simmer 20 minutes..
- I like to add Parmesan to a serving, or see my Vodka Pink Sauce recipe. You can add a spoonful into your soup serving for next level flavor!.
Thank you tante yani for sharing Easiest Way to Make Delicious Sausage Kale Soup, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp