Vegan Omelette – Soy-free!.
You can have Vegan Omelette – Soy-free! using 16 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vegan Omelette – Soy-free!
- It’s of Batter.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of water.
- It’s 2/3 cup of chickpea flour.
- You need 1/2 cup of raw cashews (or 1/4 cup cashew butter).
- Prepare 4 tbsp of oatmeal flour (or 6 tbs. oatmeal).
- It’s 5 tbsp of maize (ground corn, polenta mix).
- It’s 3 tbsp of cornflour (corn starch).
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of nutritional yeast.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare to taste of pepper.
- You need of Add-ins.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of parsley, finely chopped.
- You need 1/4 cup of thinly sliced green onions.
- It’s 1/4 cup of thinly sliced mushrooms.
- You need 1 of try your own combination….
Vegan Omelette – Soy-free! step by step
- In a blender or food processor, blend all the batter ingredients. (Everything but the parsley, onions and mushrooms, or your own additions.).
- Adjust flavor. The omelette gets a little more bland while cooking, so you want it to taste a tiny bit "too" salty, flavorful….
- Mix in your Add-ins..
- Make ahead: at this point, you can pour the batter into an airtight container and leave for a day or two in the fridge for later use..
- Heat a small non-stick frying pan on the stove to medium-high with some oil (I use olive oil)..
- Pour batter into the pan till it reaches the edges, and keep going till your desired thickness. (I like it about 1/3 inch thick)..
- Let it fry on one side. If your omelette is thick, cover the pan for a few minutes..
- When you see holes forming in the middle of the omelette, it's time to flip it over (pretty much like a pancake)..
- Fry for another 2-3 minutes on the other side till it's nice and golden brown..
Thank you mother ida for sharing Easiest Way to Make Delicious Vegan Omelette – Soy-free!, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp