Skillet Shepherd's Pie.
You can have Skillet Shepherd's Pie using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Skillet Shepherd's Pie
- You need 4-6 of servings of mashed potatoes.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- It’s 1 (12 oz) of jar beef gravy.
- It’s 10 oz of frozen mixed vegetables, thawed & drained.
- You need 3/4 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
Skillet Shepherd's Pie instructions
- Preheat broiler on high..
- Cook ground beef in medium broiler proof skillet over medium high heat, stirring to separate meat, until brown & crumbly. Drain & return meat to skillet..
- Sprinkle ground beef with salt & pepper. Add beef gravy & mixed vegetables. Stir well. Cook over medium-low heat until hot, about 5 minutes..
- Spoon the mashed potatoes in a ring around the outside edge of skillet, leaving about a 3 inch circle in the middle. Sprinkle grated parmesan cheese evenly over mashed potatoes..
- Broil 4-5 inches from heat until parmesan is golden, about 3 minutes..
Thank you mother amel for sharing How to Prepare Delicious Skillet Shepherd's Pie, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp