Barley Shepherd's Purse fish ball congee 大麦荠菜鱼丸粥.
You can have Barley Shepherd's Purse fish ball congee 大麦荠菜鱼丸粥 using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Barley Shepherd's Purse fish ball congee 大麦荠菜鱼丸粥
- You need 1 cup of frozen Shepherd's purse.
- Prepare 4 of fish balls.
- It’s 1/2 cup of pressed pearl barley.
- You need 2 Tsp of starch of your choice.
- Prepare 16 oz of broth of your choice.
- You need 1 Tsp of Chinese cure pork belly (optional).
- You need of Water a lot.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
Barley Shepherd's Purse fish ball congee 大麦荠菜鱼丸粥 instructions
- Bring barley in water to a rolling boil and reduce heat to medium and cook for at least 20 minutes. Add cure pork bits, fish balls upfront..
- Once barley become tender. Stir in a cup of chopped green. I use Shepherd's purse here for its unique flavor and medicinal features..
- Adjust seasoning with sea salt to your taste..
- Dislove starch in 1/2 cup of cold water and pour it into the congee. I use kudzu powder for detox purpose. Once the liquid become translucent. It's done. Enjoy this healing yet comforting congee..
Thank you mother dian for sharing How to Make Tasty Barley Shepherd's Purse fish ball congee 大麦荠菜鱼丸粥, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp