You can have Aubergine Casserole using 7 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Aubergine Casserole
- Prepare 6 cups of crushed butter crackers.
- You need 3 of large aubergine eggplants.
- Prepare 3 of large carrot.
- It’s 3 pounds of chicken leg quarters.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of seasoned salt.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of Hungarian paprika.
- You need 1 tablespoon of salt for aubergine.
Aubergine Casserole step by step
- Preheat oven 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Peel and dice the aubergine and add salt. Let sit 20 minutes this will pull the bitterness out of the aubergine. Drain and lightly rinse the aubergine..
- Peel and slice the carrots.
- Boil the chicken salt, garlic, carrots and paprika..
- Add the aubergine to a pan with pepper and onions.
- When the chicken is done remove the skin. Shred the chicken and dispose of the bones..
- Set the skin aside.
- Mix the chicken, carrots, and aubergine mixture..
- To an oven safe deep dish add 1/3 of the crackercrumbs..
- Add 1 cup of cheese.
- Add 1/2 aubergine mixture then 1/3 of crackercrumbs.
- Add rest of aubergine mixture.
- Top with remaining cheese and crackercrumbs..
- Chop the chicken skins and add seasoned salt..
- Top the casserole with the chicken skins. Add a cup of the broth you made from boiling the chicken..
- Bake in oven for 30-35 minutes..
- Serve I hope you enjoy!.
Thank you tante ulin for sharing How to Make Delicious Aubergine Casserole, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp