Tumis Kangkung Pedas (Spicy Water Spinach Stir Fry).
You can cook Tumis Kangkung Pedas (Spicy Water Spinach Stir Fry) using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tumis Kangkung Pedas (Spicy Water Spinach Stir Fry)
- It’s 1 bunch of water spinach (more or less 200 gr), trim the end of the stems and discard, separate the stems and the leaves.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of vegetable oil.
- It’s 2 cloves of garlic, thinly sliced.
- Prepare 3 cloves of shallots, thinly sliced.
- You need 1 of red chili pepper, thinly sliced or diagonally sliced.
- Prepare 5 of bird eye chili peppers, sliced (optional).
- Prepare 1 of medium tomato, cut into 6 small wedges.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt or to taste.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of white pepper powder or to taste.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of mushroom bouillon.
- Prepare 25 ml of water.
Tumis Kangkung Pedas (Spicy Water Spinach Stir Fry) instructions
- Heat vegetable oil over medium high heat. Sauté garlic and shallots until fragrant..
- Add red chili pepper, bird eye chili peppers (if you use some), and tomato wedges. Mix well..
- Add the water spinach. Season with salt, white pepper powder, and mushroom bouillon. Add water. Keep stirring until the water spinach fully cooked. Remove from the heat..
- Serve immediately over steamed white rice! Yum! ?.
- Note: Don’t wait too long to serve this vegetable. Water spinach turns dark very fast if you don’t eat it right away because it is high in iron ?.
Thank you mother diah for sharing How to Make Appetizing Tumis Kangkung Pedas (Spicy Water Spinach Stir Fry), hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp