You can have Vegetarian Lasagna using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vegetarian Lasagna
- You need 2 tbsp of Olive Oil.
- You need 1 of Onion.
- You need 2 clove of Garlic.
- It’s 2 of Aubergines.
- Prepare 2 of Red Pepper.
- It’s 12 of Cherry Tomatoes.
- Prepare 500 ml of Passata.
- You need 200 grams of Ready Cooked Lasagne Sheets.
- You need 300 ml of Creme Fraiche.
- You need 2 tbsp of Grated Parmesan.
Vegetarian Lasagna instructions
- Heat oven to 190C/fan 170C/gas 5. Toss oil and vegetables (except cherry tomatoes) together and roast in a large, shallow tin for about 35 mins until lightly charred..
- When done mix the veg with with the passata, cherry tomatoes and garlic in a large bowl..
- Put about a third of the mix in the bottom of the dish. Then cover with Lasagna sheets and repeat. Finish with a layer of lasagna..
- Use a spoon to dollop over the crème fraîche, then sprinkle with the Parmesan. Return to the oven for 25 mins, until the lasagna is heated through and the top is golden and bubbling..
Thank you mother sri for sharing How to Cook Delicious Vegetarian Lasagna, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp