Choco-Coco Quinoa "Rice" Pudding. If you like rice pudding, then give this quinoa pudding version a try; it's super sweet and easy to make and another great way to. Replacing rice with quinoa means we get protein and essential amino acids in place of starch. Coconut milk makes this luscious dish vegan-friendly, too.
A quinoa version of rice pudding for those who want to find new ways to use this supergrain. I subbed soy milk for cow's milk and honey for the sugar because of family preferences. This pudding was more like more like tapioca than rice pudding. You can have Choco-Coco Quinoa "Rice" Pudding using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Choco-Coco Quinoa "Rice" Pudding
- It’s 1/2 cup of white quinoa.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of coconut milk.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 2 tsp of pure maple syrup.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- You need 3 tbsp of dark cocoa powder.
- You need 2 tbsp of shredded coconut (unsweetened And/or Toasted).
- It’s 1 of vanilla ice cream (leave out or sub for vegan style).
- Prepare of whipped cream (do not add if vegan style or substitute with whipped coconut cream).
- You need of brown sugar for sprinkling (for those who like it a lil bit sweeter).
- Prepare of coconut milk.
Healthy Cacao Chocolate Raisin Quinoa Dessert Bars Chocolate Quinoa porridge with almonds and blueberry Chocolate Quinoa breakfast bowl decorated with hazelnuts, Pecan. Native to South America, quinoa is rich in fiber, protein and other nutrients. This is a lovely variation on the more common rice pudding and is best served Stir together cinnamon and remaining tablespoon sugar and sprinkle over top of pudding. Bake until a knife inserted in center comes out clean, around.
Choco-Coco Quinoa "Rice" Pudding step by step
- Rinse quinoa..
- Mix coconut milk and quinoa in a saucepan and bring to a boil..
- Once at boiling add vanilla extract and maple syrup. Stir well lower heat and cover pan. *sometimes i add a cinnamon stick before i simmer the pudding).
- Let simmer 15 mins. No peeking!.
- Remove from heat and let sit another five minutes..
- Add cocoa powder. Stir in a little extra coconut milk if it seems too thick for your liking. Sprinkle the shredded coconut, brown sugar and cinnamon over a dollop of vanilla ice cream and whip cream on top!!.
- Serve hot or cold. :).
Without banning quinoa from our dinner repertoire, I turned one of our favorite grains into a dish that tastes incredibly similar to rice pudding and is much more mess-proof. Light and creamy with a delightful coconut-banana flavor, this dish can be served after dinner for dessert, as an after school. Quinoa Pudding ~ dariy-free treat featuring superfoods quinoa and coconut milk; tastes like a cross between rice pudding and tapioca Five · Breakfast Quinoa Rice Pudding is a secretly healthy breakfast that tastes like dessert! Made with whole gluten free grains, coconut cream, and maple syrup!
Thank you mother ulin for sharing Recipe: Perfect Choco-Coco Quinoa "Rice" Pudding, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp