Crispy Shrimp with Mayonnaise Sauce.
You can have Crispy Shrimp with Mayonnaise Sauce using 22 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crispy Shrimp with Mayonnaise Sauce
- You need 300 g of Shrimp or prawns.
- It’s 1/4 of Lettuce.
- It’s of (Seasonings Shrimp).
- It’s 1/3 Tsp of Salt.
- You need 1/3 Tsp of White pepper.
- Prepare 1/3 Tsp of Sesame oil.
- It’s 1 Tbs of Egg white.
- Prepare 1 Tbs of Starch and water.
- Prepare of (Mayonnaise sauce A).
- Prepare 100 g of Mayonnaise.
- It’s 20 g of Condensed milk.
- You need 1 Tsp of Lemon juice.
- You need 1/4 Tsp of Salt.
- You need of (Mayonnaise sauce B).
- It’s 50 cc of Chicken broth.
- Prepare 1/5 Tsp of Salt.
- It’s 1/5 Tsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 1/5 Tsp of White pepper.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of Starch and water.
- Prepare of (Clothing seasonings).
- Prepare 1 Tbs of Egg.
- Prepare 2 Tbs of Starch.
Crispy Shrimp with Mayonnaise Sauce instructions
- Peel and take all shells from shrimp then cut open on the back side a little. Wash it and drain then pat dry with paper towel..
- Mix all the mayo sauce A's ingredients in a bowl then mix it well and keep it side. Put the shrimp in the other bowl and add all seasonings shrimp on it then mix it..
- Heat the oil for deep fried to be 160 ℃. Put the clothing seasonings into the shrimp bowl and mix it before you cook deep fried..
- Deep fried it all but shrimp becomes hard when overcooked, so it should be done when the clothes are crisp..
- (Sauce) Put all sauce B when once boil it add sauce A into a pan. Add the crispy shrimp on it and mix it lightly with low heat..
- Presentation with shredded lettuce, this is it !! The cooking video is below ↓.
- ”Coozy Life Shrimp" on my YouTube channel, if you like this recipe please thumbs up !!.
Thank you mother yuli for sharing Easiest Way to Make Appetizing Crispy Shrimp with Mayonnaise Sauce, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp