L.N.S SABUDANA KHICHARI INDIAN BREAKFAST (VEGAN).. Sabudana Khichdi – a pilaf/pulao made with sago/tapioca pearls! This vegan and gluten-free dish is extremely popular in India during the fasting season of Navratri. However if you ask me, you don't really need an occasion to make and devour it.
It is totally vegan made with whole ingredients fried in olive oil. Give this recipe a try and let us know if you liked it. Sabudana khichadi is an Indian dish made from soaked sabudana (tapioca pearls). You can have L.N.S SABUDANA KHICHARI INDIAN BREAKFAST (VEGAN). using 14 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of L.N.S SABUDANA KHICHARI INDIAN BREAKFAST (VEGAN).
- You need of Main ingredients.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Soya oil..
- You need 3 of Green chilly (Finely chopped) ..
- You need 1 1/3 of Ginger.
- It’s 1 tsp of Cumine seeds.
- It’s 1/3 cup of Roasted Peanut Powder..
- Prepare 1/2 bunch of Coriander Leaves (chopped) ..
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Sugar (vegan) ..
- You need 2/3 cup of Potatoes (boiled ,peeled ,cubed.)..
- It’s 1 cup of Sabudana / Sago Seeds ( soaked soaked for 2hrs in water ) ..
- Prepare 2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- You need 2 of Tomatoes (finely chopped) ..
- Prepare 25 grams of Soya balls ..
- You need 1 of Cucumber.
It is typically prepared in parts of Western India such as Maharashtra, Karnataka, Uttar Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan and Gujarat. Sabudana khichdi is a common breakfast food item of India. It is very nutritious, yummy and easy to make breakfast dish. It is available and enjoyed as breakfast street food in quite a few states of India.
L.N.S SABUDANA KHICHARI INDIAN BREAKFAST (VEGAN). instructions
- In a khadhi put soya oil . Add cumine seeds. When cumine seeds done. Keep gas stove at medium high..
- Add Green chilly , Ginger ,Tomatoes Soya balls and Cucumber chopped. ..
- Now add Boiled, cubed, potato. stier it for another 30 sec . Then roasted peanut powder..
- Some salt as per taste . And black pepper..
- Then put sugar. Now stiear it well on low medium fire..
- Cover it with a lid for 8-9 minutes..
- sprinkle coriander leaves over it..
- Note: If you want to have it with lemon juice then put that right before eating it. ..
- Open the lid and mix it. Then transfer it o the two waiting plates ..
- After that you know what yo do with the dishes ……ha … ha .. ha ….
- Please note that you can add Sago Seeds after step no 2 or step no 3. Actually I forgot to write down this step. I feel sorry about the step. for any other questions you are welcomed..
Sabudana Khichadi is also eaten during fasting of navratri and shivratri and other occasions. Sabudana khichdi recipe – Learn to make non-sticky & fluffy sabudana khichdi at home with these simple steps. It is hugely popular in India as a fasting food and is consumed during Navratri. Sabudana or tapioca pearls are widely used in Indian cuisine to make sabudana vada, sabudana. Sabudana Khichdi Recipe with step by step photos and video – Sabudana Khichdi is Sabudana Khichdi is an easy snack and is a good recipe to be made during fasting days but it requires Get My Secrets to Great Indian Food.
Thank you mother ida for sharing Easiest Way to Cook Delicious L.N.S SABUDANA KHICHARI INDIAN BREAKFAST (VEGAN)., hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp