Bry's Vegan Light Muffins.
You can cook Bry's Vegan Light Muffins using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Bry's Vegan Light Muffins
- You need 1 cup of corn flour.
- You need 1 cup of whole wheat flour.
- Prepare 3 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- It’s 1 cup of water.
- You need 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla.
- You need 3 tbsp of corn oil.
Bry's Vegan Light Muffins instructions
- Mix all ingredients together (first the dry ones).
- Put into muffin cups.
- Put in the oven (preheated at 350ºF) for 7/15 min.
Thank you tante dian for sharing Recipe: Appetizing Bry's Vegan Light Muffins, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp