South Indian cuisine platter(dosa,sambar,chutney,potato veggie).
You can have South Indian cuisine platter(dosa,sambar,chutney,potato veggie) using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of South Indian cuisine platter(dosa,sambar,chutney,potato veggie)
- You need of Sambar….1 cup toor dal,1 tsp turmeric, 1 tsp red chilli pwd.
- You need 1 of tbsn sambar masala of any brand available (eastern/everest).
- It’s 1 of small brinjal, 1 small potato, 1tomato and few drumsticks.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of tamarind juice/pulp,1tsp salt(TEMPERING 2 cloves garlic,.
- It’s 1 tsp of cumin seeds, 1 tsp mustard seeds, few red chillies, few.
- You need of Curry leaves and 3 tbsn oil).
- You need of Green chutney:grind(1/2 cup coriander leaves, 1/2cup fresh.
- Prepare of Coconut grated,5 green chillies, 1 tsp cumin seeds, 2 cloves.
- It’s of Garlic n 1 tsp salt)temper with 1 tbsn oil,1 tsp cumin,1 tsp.
- You need leaves of Mustard seeds n few curry.
- You need of DOSA… TOOK READY MADE PACK..Easily available in supermarkets.
- It’s of POTATO VEGGIE/aloo bhaji: 3 potatoes boiled,2 onions sliced.
- It’s 1 tsp of cumin seeds, 1 tsp mustard seeds, 1 tsp white lentils, few.
- You need of Curry leaves,3 green chillies chopped,1 tomato chopped.
- You need 1 tsp of ginger garlic and chilli paste, 1 tsp turmeric, 1 tsp.
- It’s of Chilli pwd and 1 tbsn salt n few coriander leaves.
South Indian cuisine platter(dosa,sambar,chutney,potato veggie) instructions
- First prepare sambar..boil the lentils with 1 cup of water,turmeric and red chilli pwd for 5 minutes…now add the vegetables, sambar masala, tamarind pulp,salt and cook for 10 mins.
- Now heat oil n add the above TEMPERING for sambar n pour over the lentils….mix.sambar done…now grind all ingredients for COCONUT CHUTNEY n same way temper the chutney.POTATO VEGGIE heat oil in a pan add the curry leaves,chillies,cumin seed,mustard seeds,white lentils n let it crackle.
- Now add in the sliced onions,salt,red chilli pwd, turmeric pwd n give a mix..now add tomato, ginger garlic and chilli paste n saute few minutes n add the boiled potatoes…mix well n smash few pieces..now add some chopped coriander leaves.
- Potato veggie ready.pic 2 I used this brand…readymade batter…easily available n affordable. Now make dosa same way we make crepes or pancakes,just dab the pan with little melted butter n pour 1 ladle of batter n spread through the pan n cover it with a lid.
- When down layer is brown,crisp n fully cooked just pour some melted butter and remove it gently…serve hot…with coconut chutney, sambar and potato veggie….enjoy? pls subscribe my #youtube blog Tanvi.s 25 yummy food blog ❤.
Thank you sister ridha for sharing Recipe: Yummy South Indian cuisine platter(dosa,sambar,chutney,potato veggie), hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp