Sautéed Water Spinach & Tofu (Tumis Kangkung & Tahu).
You can cook Sautéed Water Spinach & Tofu (Tumis Kangkung & Tahu) using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sautéed Water Spinach & Tofu (Tumis Kangkung & Tahu)
- Prepare of Water spinach (cut into 2 inches long. I usually separated the stems and the leaves).
- Prepare of Tofu (cut into small cubes).
- It’s of Sliced thai chili.
- Prepare of Sliced shallots.
- You need of Sliced garlic.
- It’s of Sliced tomatoes.
- You need leaves of Bay.
- Prepare of Chicken powder.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- You need of Oil.
Sautéed Water Spinach & Tofu (Tumis Kangkung & Tahu) step by step
- Using the skillet frying the tofu (I don’t used oil) until golden brown. Set aside..
- Now still in the same skillet add little bit oil, then sautéed all the sliced chilies, shallot, garlic, tomatoes, and bay leaves. Sautéed for about 2-3 minutes..
- Then add the water spinach steams. Sautéed and cook it until it cooked but not fully cooked. Splash with some water to avoid burning..
- Add the water spinach leaves, sautéed until slightly withered then season with chicken powder and salt. Keep sautéed for about 2 minutes until withered but still crunchy. Taste it before turn off the heat. Then transfer to serving plate. It’s done, and enjoy!.
Thank you tante yani for sharing Recipe: Perfect Sautéed Water Spinach & Tofu (Tumis Kangkung & Tahu), hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp