Oven-Roasted Asparagus & Shiitake Mushrooms.
You can have Oven-Roasted Asparagus & Shiitake Mushrooms using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Oven-Roasted Asparagus & Shiitake Mushrooms
- It’s 1/2 pound of asparagus, trimmed.
- You need 4 ounces of shiitake mushrooms, cut into halves.
- Prepare 1 of red onion, cut into strips.
- It’s 3 cloves of garlic, chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of olive oil.
- Prepare 2 teaspoon of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of red pepper flakes.
Oven-Roasted Asparagus & Shiitake Mushrooms instructions
- Preheat the oven to 425°F..
- Mix olive oil, garlic, lemon juice, salt, and pepper in a bowl..
- Arrange asparagus, shiitake mushrooms, and onions on an aluminum foil-lined baking sheet. Drizzle or brush with mixture..
- Bake for 15 minutes or until asparagus is tender..
Thank you tante wati for sharing Easiest Way to Cook Delicious Oven-Roasted Asparagus & Shiitake Mushrooms, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp