Sesame Ginger Tofu dressing – vegan.
You can have Sesame Ginger Tofu dressing – vegan using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sesame Ginger Tofu dressing – vegan
- Prepare 1/2 packet of silken tofu, drained – about 150g.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil or sesame oil.
- You need 2-3 cm of chunk of ginger, peeled and grated.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of tahini.
- It’s 2-3 tbsp of water – or more depending on the consistency you want.
- You need 3 tbsp of rice or cider vinegar.
- It’s 1/2-1 tbsp of runny honey (or sugar or maple syrup to make vegan).
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
Sesame Ginger Tofu dressing – vegan step by step
- Put everything in a bowl and whisk. Or pop in a blender..
- That’s it! Drizzle/ dollop over vegetables and enjoy 😋.
Thank you tante linda for sharing Easiest Way to Cook Appetizing Sesame Ginger Tofu dressing – vegan, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp