Vegan Whole Wheat Chia Seed Jalapeño Waffles. Vegan Whole Wheat Waffles Recipe – Healthy, if not the healthiest, whole wheat waffle recipe made w/ chia seeds (can be substituted) and coconut oil. Want to know how I make my easy whole wheat waffles? Simple put all your dry ingredients in a bowl and give them a quick mix.
By the time we get home after all that dog chasing and belly rubbing our appetites are really going. It's the perfect time for my Healthy Chia Waffles made. Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited. You can cook Vegan Whole Wheat Chia Seed Jalapeño Waffles using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vegan Whole Wheat Chia Seed Jalapeño Waffles
- It’s 1 of part whole wheat flour.
- You need 1 of part water.
- It’s 1 pinch of baking soda.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- It’s 1 of jalapeño sliced.
- You need 1 tablespoon of chia seeds.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of water.
- Prepare of Some oil for waffle maker.
Vegan Whole Wheat Chia Seed Jalapeño Waffles step by step
- Mix 1 part chia seeds to 3 parts water to make a chia seed "egg" and stir. One tablespoon of chia seeds mixed with three tablespoons of water is what I used for this recipe. Give mixture about 2-3 minutes to gel. Add oil to waffle maker and preheat..
- Combine flour, salt and baking soda. I used a ladle full of flour, which I would estimate is equal to one cup..
- Mix in the water(equal to the amount of flour used), chia seed mixture and jalapeños just until lumpy batter is formed. My boyfriend brought super tiny jalapeños from a garden, and I used two, thinly sliced..
- Cook in a waffle maker until lightly browned.
In a medium bowl, mix together the all-purpose flour, whole wheat flour, baking powder, salt, chia seeds, and cinnamon until combined. Multigrain chia seed waffles made with oats and whole wheat flour are a hearty way to start the day. These dairy- and egg-free waffles are both crisp and tender-and so simple to make. Be sure to use refrigerated soy milk instead of the shelf-stable kind: There are fewer additives, which can greatly affect the final texture and taste of a recipe. These Healthy Whole Wheat Vegan Waffles have a crispy crust and a tender, fluffy, delicious Whole wheat waffles are made with whole grain flour and are therefore higher in fiber than Delicious waffles.
Thank you sister yani for sharing Recipe: Tasty Vegan Whole Wheat Chia Seed Jalapeño Waffles, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp