Vegan Banana and Walnut Muffins🍌.
You can have Vegan Banana and Walnut Muffins🍌 using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vegan Banana and Walnut Muffins🍌
- You need 3 of Rip Bananas (mashed).
- It’s 3/4 Cup of Almond milk.
- Prepare 1 Tb of Lemon Juice.
- Prepare 1 1/2 Cup of Flour.
- You need 2 Tsp of Baking Powder.
- You need 1 Tsp of Cinimon.
- It’s 1/2 Tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of Vanilla.
- It’s 3/4 Cup of Cane Sugar.
- You need 1/4 Cup of Vegtables oil.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Chopped Walnuts.
- You need of Utensils.
- You need cups of Cupcake.
- Prepare of Cupcake baking pan.
- Prepare bowl of Large mixing.
- It’s spoon of Mixing.
Vegan Banana and Walnut Muffins🍌 step by step
- Pre-heat oven to 400*F. In a separate mixing bowl mash 3 Rip Bananas. In the large mixing bowl add dry ingredients: sugar, cinimon,flour, salt, baking powder. Mix until well combined..
- In the bowl with the mashed banana mix in wet ingredients: almond milk, Vanilla, lemon juice, vegtables oil. Mix until well combined..
- Combine wet and dry ingredients together. Do not over stir. Batter will be a lumpy consistency. Once mixed together fold in Walnuts..
- Line baking pan with cupcake liners and divide batter even among cupcake sleeves..
- Bake for 22-25min or until muffins are golden brown and have visibly risen. Let cool for 15min. Enjoy!.
Thank you tante ida for sharing Recipe: Tasty Vegan Banana and Walnut Muffins🍌, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp