Smoked Seafood Linguini.
You can cook Smoked Seafood Linguini using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Smoked Seafood Linguini
- You need 2 can of Crab drained, rinsed, and checked for shells.
- Prepare 12 slice of Canadian bacon- or ham of your choice.
- Prepare 1 packages of Shrimp- the frozen, de-veined, and shelled kind (small or medium shrimp).
- Prepare 2 each of Hempler's Double Smoked Sausage- or any smoked sausage of your choice.
- You need 1 box of Pasta of your choice, -my family prefers garlic angel hair, or rice noodles.
- It’s 1 can of Garlic Alfredo Sauce- or regular depending on your preference..
- You need 2 cup of Ricotta Cheese.
- Prepare 2 1/2 cup of Parmesan Cheese- Per preference as a garnish, any other cheese works too..
Smoked Seafood Linguini step by step
- 1- Remove tails from shrimp, and drain crab, checking to make sure all tails or shells pieces are removed.
- 2- Cut Canadian Bacon and Smoked Sausage into chunks of your liking.
- 3- Combine the seafood and meat in a large bowl, and stir in ricotta cheese, careful not to break up the crab meat too much.
- 4- On Medium High heat, pour the mixture into a pan, and let it cook, stirring to prevent the cheese from burning to the bottom, (the cheese makes it creamy) let cook for 15 to 20 minutes..
- 5- Heat Alfredo sauce in a microwave safe bowl for a minute, stirring afterward to make sure it's warmed all the way through..
- 6- Bring pot of water to a boil, then remove from heat and add your noodles, (only do it this way if you're using the rice noodles) and stir for one to three minutes before draining and rinsing in cool water..
- 7- Plate the correct servings for whomever you're cooking this for, making sure that all the ingredients are well warmed..
- 8- Ladle the Alfredo sauce evenly over each plate, careful not to spill..
- 9- Parmesan cheese, or any other grated cheese of your liking used as garnish on top if you wish..
Thank you tante ridha for sharing Recipe: Tasty Smoked Seafood Linguini, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp