Spaghetti with Meat Sauce.
You can cook Spaghetti with Meat Sauce using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spaghetti with Meat Sauce
- It’s 1 lb of spaghetti.
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- It’s 4 of garlic cloves, minced.
- It’s 8 of button mushrooms, sliced.
- It’s 28 oz of canned diced tomatoes (2 cans).
- Prepare 15 oz of tomato sauce (1 can).
- Prepare 6 oz of tomato paste (1 can).
- Prepare 2 tsp of dried oregano.
- You need 2 tsp of dried basil.
- Prepare to taste of Kosher salt, pepper.
- It’s of Grated parmesan cheese (optional).
Spaghetti with Meat Sauce instructions
- In a large pot, heat olive oil and add garlic, onions, and mushrooms. Toss gently for a few minutes until vegetables are softened.
- Add ground beef and season beef with salt and pepper. Sear until meat is browned..
- Drain grease from the pan, then add diced tomatoes, tomato sauce, tomato paste, oregano, and basil. Stir until combined, then simmer for at least an hour.
- Cook spaghetti per boxed instructions. Drain pasta, then add to meat sauce..
- Serve hot and top with fresh grated parmesan cheese.
Thank you mother linda for sharing Recipe: Delicious Spaghetti with Meat Sauce, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp