Mom’s Fish Sisig. Bangus Sisig is easy to make and full of big flavor! Spicy, crispy and so tasty, it's sure to be a Bangus Sisig made with flaked milkfish, chopped onions, chili peppers, and fresh citrus juice. Sisig has been one of the best creations in Filipino cuisine.
Bangus sisig is a healthy alternative to pork sisig and is easier to make. This Filipino appetizer uses flaked milkfish instead of pork. When cool to touch, flake fish to small pieces, discarding bones, head and tail. You can have Mom’s Fish Sisig using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mom’s Fish Sisig
- You need of Leftover fried fish.
- You need of Ginger; minced.
- Prepare of Bell pepper; minced.
- It’s of Garlic; minced.
- It’s of Onion; minced.
- Prepare of Soy sauce.
- It’s of Vinegar.
- Prepare of Sugar.
- Prepare of Lemon.
In a bowl, combine fish meat. Anyway, I love the sizzling crispy sisig at Dencio's. yum. just thinking about it now makes me. Ever wonder what else can you do with fish? Are you bored of eating fried, baked, steamed or grilled fish?.
Mom’s Fish Sisig step by step
- Prep your ingredients. I hope this picture can show you the portions I used…
- Sauté the garlic and ginger for 3 mins..
- Add in the bell pepper and onion; sauté for 1 minute. A pinch of salt helps the process. You can also substitute jalapeño for bell pepper if you like it spicy!.
- Add your fish. While sautéing, add 2 tbsp soy sauce, 2 tbsp vinegar, and a pinch of sugar. (My mom’s recipe uses Maggi Seasoning sauce and vinegar; it’s more tasty!) I also added a bunch of freshly cracked pepper..
- Squeeze some lemon over the top, and if you have cilantro that’s even better! Serve with steamed jasmine rice and a fried egg. Enjoy!.
This sisig is the fish version of your favorite pork sisig. It is made from fresh tuna fillet cubes and marinated with liquid seasoning then fried until crispy. This Crispy Bangus Sisig is super crunchy delicious because of the fried skin as a liner for the actual It is unique than the other recipes found in google. Its not the regular Bangus Sisig, were they use. See more ideas about Sisig, Sisig recipe and Food recipes.
Thank you sister sri for sharing How to Prepare Yummy Mom’s Fish Sisig, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp