Fattush Salad *Vegan. Many of you know I am half Lebanese, and I grew up eating Arabic food. It is full of fragrant, fresh and tasty Middle Eastern ingredients and flavors! With all the fresh from-the-garden flavors in this salad, what better wine than a classic Sauvignon Blanc such as a Beringer or Kendall Jackson?
Fattoush salad is a Middle Eastern chopped salad that traditionally includes pieces of pita bread in place of croutons. One of the unique ingredients used in a traditional fattoush salad is sumac, a. This fattoush is going to have crisp but toasted breadsticks; even the fried croutons turn limp and who wants to eat soggy bread? You can cook Fattush Salad *Vegan using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Fattush Salad *Vegan
- It’s 3/4 of iceberg lettuce.
- It’s 4 of cucumbers.
- You need 5 of raddish.
- You need 5 of tomatoes.
- It’s 1 of brown onion (fine chopped).
- Prepare 1 of garlic clove (fine chopped).
- Prepare 100 gr of spinach (optional).
- It’s 100 gr of mint leaves.
- It’s 1 tbsp of mint flake.
- It’s 4 tbsp of lemon juice.
- You need 3 tbsp of pomegranate molasses.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 4 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 2 pcs of Lebanese bread.
So grab a crunchy sumac-flavored breadstick and chomp along! Fattoush is a popular Levantine Salad that's so light & fresh. Filled with fresh vegetables, lemon vinaigrette, & topped with fried pita bread. Fattoush is a popular salad in Middle Eastern cuisine and especially in Lebanon.
Fattush Salad *Vegan step by step
- Wash all veggies, peel cucumbers and raddish, leave part of the peel..
- Chop cucumbers and raddish thinly, put them in salad bowl..
- Chop tomatoes and lettuce smaller size than regular salad. Put them in salad bowl. Add fine chopped garlic and onion, mint leaves, spinach, and mint flake, mix together..
- Add salt, lemon juice, olive oil, and pomegranate molasses, mix well..
- Grill Lebanese bread or put it in a microwave or burn it with the fire on the stove until dry and crunchy, crack it and mix it with the salad..
- Ready to enjoy with Moojhadara..
In a sense, it's the Middle East's version of Italian Panzanella which is a bread salad made with toasted croutons. This salad might honestly be my new all-time favorite salad. Now traditionally, a Fattoush Salad is made of Leafy Greens, different Veggies (typically Radish. Our Lebanese Fattoush salad recipe is a very rich and healthy dish. Fattoush is the official Lebanese peasant salad, and farmers just throw in whatever spring/summer harvest they have into.
Thank you mother wati for sharing Easiest Way to Make Tasty Fattush Salad *Vegan, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp