Vegan Brown Rice Doughnuts.
You can have Vegan Brown Rice Doughnuts using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vegan Brown Rice Doughnuts
- Prepare of A.
- It’s 120 grams of Cake flour (or if you prefer a chewier texture, use bread flour).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Light brown sugar.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Baking soda.
- Prepare of B.
- Prepare 1/2 of rice bowl's worth Brown rice (cooked).
- It’s 100 ml of Soy milk (or water).
- It’s 3 of drops Vanilla essence.
- It’s 1 of Oil for deep-frying (vegetable, olive, or other cooking oil of your choice).
Vegan Brown Rice Doughnuts instructions
- Put cake flour in a bowl. For those who prefer a chewy texture, substitute with bread flour with the same amount..
- Mix together the A ingredients..
- Blend together the B ingredients in a mixer. For those who like a lumpy texture, blend lightly. If you prefer chewy doughnuts, blend for 1 to 2 minutes..
- Mix together dry (A) and wet (B) ingredients..
- Roll out the dough from Step 4 into thickness between 5 mm to 1 cm. Cut out doughnuts with a doughnut cutter..
- Deep fry both sides in oil heated to 170°C..
- Once fried, coat with kinako to taste. It's delicious coated with a kinako and brown sugar mixture..
- Arrange on a plate and serve..
Thank you mother dian for sharing Recipe: Delicious Vegan Brown Rice Doughnuts, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp