Vegan Pancakes No Eggs, Milk or Oil.
You can cook Vegan Pancakes No Eggs, Milk or Oil using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vegan Pancakes No Eggs, Milk or Oil
- It’s 80 grams of ★ Cake flour.
- You need 1 tsp of ★ Baking powder.
- Prepare 1 pinch of ★ Salt.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ★ Beet sugar.
- You need 2 tbsp of ★ Ground almond powder.
- Prepare 100 ml of Soy milk.
Vegan Pancakes No Eggs, Milk or Oil instructions
- Roast the almond powder on a pan until golden..
- Put all the ★ ingredients (everything but the soy milk) in a bowl and whisk (If you mix at this step, you don't need to sift the dry ingredients. Easy!).
- Add soy milk and whisk to a smooth consistency..
- Heat a pan over low heat and pour the batter..
- When the surface is bubbly, turn over and cook the other side..
- It's finished when it's cooked on both sides!.
Thank you mother sri for sharing Recipe: Perfect Vegan Pancakes No Eggs, Milk or Oil, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp