Graham Biscuits Vegan-friendly.
You can have Graham Biscuits Vegan-friendly using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Graham Biscuits Vegan-friendly
- It’s 160 grams of ☆ Cake flour.
- You need 100 grams of ☆ Whole wheat flour.
- Prepare 30 grams of ☆ Beet sugar.
- It’s 3 grams of ☆ Salt.
- You need 1 tsp of ☆ Baking powder.
- You need 60 ml of Vegetable oil.
- It’s 60 ml of Vanilla flavored soy milk.
Graham Biscuits Vegan-friendly step by step
- Combine the ☆ ingredients, add the vegetable oil, then mix well until crumbly..
- Add the soy milk, then mix evenly until well integrated. Cover to prevent the dough from drying out, then set in the refrigerator for about 30 minutes..
- Preheat the oven to 170℃. Roll out dough to 2-3 mm thickness, then cut out cookies in desired shapes. Pierce each cookie with a fork, then bake for 17-18 minutes in oven preheated to 170℃..
- They're done. Please allow them to cool off completely before serving..
Thank you sister dian for sharing Recipe: Perfect Graham Biscuits Vegan-friendly, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp