Vegan Sweets Okara Biscotti.
You can have Vegan Sweets Okara Biscotti using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vegan Sweets Okara Biscotti
- You need 120 grams of Fresh okara.
- Prepare 30 grams of or more (to taste) Sugar (Beet sugar).
- It’s 20 grams of Maple syrup.
- Prepare 50 grams of Apple juice.
- It’s 2 grams of Apple tea or any other black tea leaves.
- You need 20 grams of Almond flour.
- It’s 50 grams of Raisins, minced.
- You need 30 grams of Oatmeal.
- You need 2 grams of Cinnamon powder.
- You need 3 1/2 grams of ☆ Baking powder (aluminum-free).
- It’s 100 grams of ☆ Cake flour.
- You need 20 grams of ☆ Whole wheat flour (for pastries and sweets).
Vegan Sweets Okara Biscotti step by step
- Combine all of the ingredients except for the ☆ ingredients. Mix them all together with your hands, protected with disposable plastic gloves..
- Mix in the ☆ ingredients..
- Place the dough from Step 2 onto a sheet of parchment paper, then, using plastic wrap or another sheet of parchment paper to prevent the dough from sticking to your hands, shape it into a wide, flattened log..
- Bake in an oven preheated to 190℃ for 20 minutes..
- Remove from the oven, let rest until cool to the touch, slice, then bake in oven at 160℃ for 15 minutes, turning over the pieces midway to brown both sides..
- Reduce the heat to 120℃, then bake for about 15 more minutes..
- When they cool and are crunchy, they are finished! Store in a sealed container to keep out moisture. I put them in a resealable plastic bag and store them in the refrigerator..
Thank you mother sri for sharing Recipe: Appetizing Vegan Sweets Okara Biscotti, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp