Vegan Tart Crust.
You can have Vegan Tart Crust using 4 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vegan Tart Crust
- Prepare 100 grams of Strong (bread) flour (if you don't have it all-purpose flour will do. Cake flour is ok as well, though it may result in a crumbly tart base).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of ※Check the amount of water (or soy milk) and baking time and adjust.
- Prepare 1 of for a crispier tart crust use 45 ml water, for a moist crust use 55 ml. the pictures shown here are of the "moist" version. Water (or soy milk).
Vegan Tart Crust instructions
- Add the strong bread flour and the olive oil to a bowl. Gently mix with a fork..
- When the mixture looks crumbly, as in the photo, add the water..
- Quickly mix and gather the mixture into a ball..
- Roll the dough from Step 3 out until roughly 3 mm thick. There's no need to let it rest for this recipe..
- As in the photo, you should see a faint marble pattern on the crust, one of the keys to the deliciousness of this crust..
- Mould the crust into the tart pan and remove the excess crust..
- Prick the crust several times with a fork to allow air to escape easily during baking..
- Bake the crust in an oven preheated to 200°C for 10-13 minutes (for a moist finish). If you want a crispier crust, reduce the baking time by 1-2 minutes but remember to keep an eye on it..
- While it's baking, take the crust out of the oven once and pierce any air bubbles with a fork..
- Once baked, remove from the oven and let cool. Then just fill it with whatever you like..
Thank you sister yani for sharing Easiest Way to Make Perfect Vegan Tart Crust, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp