Chicken Riesling. When the flames subside, add Riesling, cover. Add the onions and mushrooms to the pot and cook, stirring occasionally, until the mushrooms release their juices, about. This slow wine braised chicken recipe makes a hearty tasty stew that is made even better with the wine and cream.
Don't forget the German sides and German Riesling! Chicken cooked with white wine, cream and mushrooms. Deeply savoury and delicious, Nigel Slater's Coq au Riesling will quickly become a favorite quickly. You can cook Chicken Riesling using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken Riesling
- You need 2-3 of Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts.
- You need of Butter (as needed).
- You need 1/2 of Onion.
- It’s 1 cup of Riesling Wine.
- It’s 1/3 cup of Heavy Cream (may substitute milk).
- You need 1 Tbsp of Flour.
- You need of Salt.
- It’s of Pepper.
- It’s 1/2 (1 Box) of Fettuccine.
- Prepare of Add-ons if Desired.
- You need 4 Strips of Bacon.
- You need of Sauteed Bell Peppers.
- It’s of Sauteed Mushrooms.
- It’s 3 Cloves of Garlic.
Related products from other restaurants: Bertucci's, Riesling, Bottle. Rinse the chicken pieces and pat dry with paper towels. Season with salt and pepper, then rub with the olive oil. Pan-roasting—as opposed to slow-braising—renders the chicken skin golden and the meat tender and juicy for this dish with riesling cream sauce, chanterelles, and Swiss chard.
Chicken Riesling step by step
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Pat dry the chicken with a towel and season with salt and pepper. Add chicken and onion, cooking for about 6 minutes on the first side and 4 minutes on the reverse side. Stir onion throughout as to not burn the onion..
- Add Riesling, cover and simmer on low until the chicken breasts reach 165 internal temperature (about 25 minutes). Remove breasts to plate and cover with foil..
- While simmering, prepare the desired add-ons separately. Chef's note: Use the drained bacon grease to saute the garlic..
- In a separate pot, cook the fettuccine. If desired, cut the cook time for the fettuccine short and add the pasta to the sauce to finish cooking..
- In a bowl, blend flour and remaining tablespoon of butter. Stir until doughy..
- Add the cream into the skillet with the sauce and bring to a simmer..
- Gradually add the flour paste to the sauce and whisk until smooth. After simmering for 3 minutes, return the chicken and pasta to the skillet along with the prepared add-ons and serve..
The chicken stew here does have an authentic origin, but I have lightened it a little by dispensing with the cream that would be added luxuriously in Coq au Riesling. This slow braised chicken recipe makes a hearty tasty stew that is made even better with the wine and cream. Easy to make, and it will impress your family and guests. I like to eat my Coq au Riesling as they do in Alsace, with a huge pile of buttered noodles. Chicken Sausage Veggie Bowl, served over quinoa and topped with a tasty honey mustard sauce for a healthy meal.
Thank you mother ida for sharing Recipe: Tasty Chicken Riesling, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp