Moojhadara (Lentil and Burghul) *Vegan. Moojhadara (Lentil and Burghul) *Vegan Aini Australia. Wash green lentils and burghul really well. Mujadara is a traditional Mediterranean grain and lentil dish served across many Middle-Eastern countries with slight variations.
Mujaddara or moujadara , Cypriot Greek: Μουκ̌έντρα, Turkish: müceddere, also known as mejadra, mudardara, or megadarra, consists of cooked lentils together with groats, wheat , garnished with. Transfer to a serving dish and garnish with the caramelized onions. Serve with fattoush or Middle Eastern salad. You can cook Moojhadara (Lentil and Burghul) *Vegan using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Moojhadara (Lentil and Burghul) *Vegan
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of green lentils.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of burghul.
- You need 1 tbsp of salt.
- It’s 4 cups of water.
- It’s 5 of brown onions.
- You need 1/2 cups of cooking oil.
Ready to up your burger game? Then try this Vegan Bulgur Burger recipe. Most vegetarian burgers are made with a bean base. This recipe is different because it is made by using bulgur wheat, lentils, cashews, and mushrooms as a base instead of your usual beans.
Moojhadara (Lentil and Burghul) *Vegan step by step
- Wash green lentils and burghul really well..
- Boil green lentils in a pot with 4 cups of water around 10 mins until half cooked..
- Add burghul into a pot, mix with green lentils well, cover the pot until the water reduces completely..
- Peel and wash the onions, slice them ring shaped, put them in saute pan..
- Add cooking oil on top of sliced onoins, fry with high fire until turns brown, drain the oil..
- Put fried onion on top of Moojhadara and its ready to serve with fattush salad..
Addwater and lentils, and bring to a boil. This Lebanese dish is the original recipe from southern Lebanon. It is still common in other parts of Lebanon and mostly made with rice instead. It's a healthier twist by using wheat instead. Extremely simple to cook, this dish is a fundamental component of Middle Eastern cuisine.
Thank you mother ida for sharing Recipe: Delicious Moojhadara (Lentil and Burghul) *Vegan, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp