Oatmeal Skillet Cakes with Peanut Butter and Jelly.
You can have Oatmeal Skillet Cakes with Peanut Butter and Jelly using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Oatmeal Skillet Cakes with Peanut Butter and Jelly
- Prepare 1/4 cup of unbleached all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of quick cooking oats.
- It’s 1 tsp of brown sugar.
- You need 1/4 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 of egg white.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of "milk" of choice.
- Prepare of Peanut Butter and Jelly.
Oatmeal Skillet Cakes with Peanut Butter and Jelly step by step
- Stir together all dry ingredients..
- Add egg white and stir with fork until mixture pulls together..
- Add 1/4 cup "milk" of choice and mix well without over mixing. This is a hearty/dense cake and too much mixing will make it tough..
- Heat lightly oiled skillet on low-medium heat for a couple minutes. This allows time for the oats to soften up. Pour mixture into pan all at once and do not adjust or attempt to spread evenly. It'll do its thing..
- Wait to flip until bubbly throughout..
- Cook an additional minute or two on other side..
- Top with peanut butter and jelly and enjoy..
Thank you mother yuli for sharing Recipe: Appetizing Oatmeal Skillet Cakes with Peanut Butter and Jelly, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp