Peanut butter Chocolate no Bake Pie.
You can have Peanut butter Chocolate no Bake Pie using 17 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Peanut butter Chocolate no Bake Pie
- Prepare of Pie Filling:.
- It’s 1 cup of creamy peanut butter.
- It’s 8 oz of softened cream cheese, softened.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of white sugar.
- You need 1 (8 oz) of tub cool whip.
- You need of Crust:.
- You need 1 box of vanilla wafers, crushed fine.
- You need 1 stick of margarine or butter, melted.
- You need 1/4 cup of white sugar.
- It’s of Ganache:.
- You need 1 (12 oz) of bag semi sweet chocolate chips.
- It’s 1 cup of heavy cream.
- Prepare of Frosting:.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of powdered sugar.
- Prepare 1 stick of margarine or butter, softened.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of peanut butter, creamy.
- You need 2-3 tbsp of heavy cream.
Peanut butter Chocolate no Bake Pie instructions
- I make the crust first. Mix the ingredients and press into a pie dish. Some people like baking their crust, I do not. Set in the fridge..
- Next I make the filling. Whip the first 3 ingredients, then mix in the cool whip. I used a hand held electric mixer. Spread mixture in the pie crust and back into the fridge..
- For the ganache, pour bag of chips and the cream in a microwave safe bowl and and start melting 30 seconds at a time. Stir after each 30 seconds. Stir until it comes together and pour over the filling. Put the pie back in the fridge..
- For the frosting I mixed all the ingredients in a bowl and beat with the mixer. You can use a piping bag OR do like me and put the corner of a ziplock bag into a tall cup and fold the top over the rim of the cup. Spoon the frosting in the bag and let it set up a little in the fridge. Snip the tip and Pipe frosting around the edge of the pie..
Thank you tante sri for sharing Easiest Way to Make Delicious Peanut butter Chocolate no Bake Pie, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp