Vegan mango cheezecake. A divine vegan Mango Cheesecake that's creamy and delicious and infused with the scent of cardamom. The walnut-graham-cracker crust is deep and rich, and on top goes a vegan sour cream. This No Bake Vegan Mango Cheesecake with Passion Fruit Mango Glaze is the ultimate summer dessert.
Sweet, tangy, tart, and creamy, these vegan mango cheesecake bars serve as a delicious reminder. This vegan mango cheesecake is a fantastic summer treat bursting with tropical mango flavour! The cooking time, ingredients list and instructions may look quite long and intimidating. You can have Vegan mango cheezecake using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vegan mango cheezecake
- Prepare 500 g of Silken tofu.
- You need 200-250 g of Icing sugar.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Agar Agar powder (not flakes) & 100mls mango juice & 200mls cold water.
- Prepare 300 g of plain soft cheese-alternative (vegan) I used Sainsbury’s free-from.
- You need 400 g of Tin/pack of mango in juice- I used del-monte.
- It’s 350 g of Ginger biscuits -usually accidentally vegan but check ingredients.
- You need 80 g of Vegan butter.
- Prepare tin of Spring-form cake.
- Prepare 1-2 tablespoons of Hatchi sour plum paste (see picture in step 2).
- Prepare Squeeze of lemon juice (optional).
If you try this Vegan No-Bake Mango Cheesecake Recipe with Passion fruit Topping or maybe another of my Vegan Cake Recipes, please leave me a comment below sharing how you liked it! This healthy custard cake with fruit is a whole food plant based recipe. I love baking healthy oatmeal cakes as a meal prep type recipe. Best creamiest vegan cheesecake you will ever try right here!
Vegan mango cheezecake step by step
- Blitz the ginger biscuits into crumbs, melt the butter & mix into the biscuit crumbs. Press into the greased cake-tin to make a base. Bake for 15mins on 180 *C. Then leave to cool..
- Blend the tofu, soft cheese, icing sugar, 150g of mango chunks & plum paste till smooth. Taste & add more plum paste if needed -you’re aiming for a sour cheesy flavour..
- Once you know the base is cool (1/2 hr after baking) put 100ml of the mango juice & the water in a small pan & mix in the Agar Agar powder. Bring to the boil, stirring constantly- let it boil for a minute (keep stirring).
- Working quickly because it will start to set as it cools- switch on the blender & pour in the Agar Agar mix, blend for a minute then scrape the contents into the cake tin, on top of the biscuit base. Spread out evenly -leave to set in the fridge for a couple of hours..
- To finish – purée the rest of the mango pieces with a blender or mash with a potato masher, add a squeeze of lemon juice & a bit of icing sugar if it needs pepping up a bit, tinned can lack flavour..
- Take the cheezecake out of the fridge. It should be set firm. Press a shaped cookie cutter into the centre gently (I used a star). Scrape the filling out of the middle of the shape. Fill the gap with mango purée & remove the cutter. Then decorate with edible glitter or edible flowers -whatever you like!.
But even if you are not a cheesecake fan, stick around for the mango Compote recipe that is so. This mango pie with a jelly layer is light, creamy, fruity, smooth, and very delicious. It's the perfect dessert which is not too sweet and it contains a delicious granola crust. go to recipe. I absolutely love this vegan mango and ginger cheesecake recipe here. I would also love to feature it in our website Greenthickies.
Thank you tante ulin for sharing Recipe: Perfect Vegan mango cheezecake, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp