Vickys Banana Loaf Cake, GF DF EF SF NF.
You can cook Vickys Banana Loaf Cake, GF DF EF SF NF using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vickys Banana Loaf Cake, GF DF EF SF NF
- Prepare 280 grams of gluten-free / plain flour – unsifted.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of xanthan gum if using GF flour.
- You need 120 grams of white granulated sugar.
- You need 100 grams of soft brown sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of nutmeg.
- Prepare 115 grams of butter or dairy-free spread, melted.
- Prepare 2 of very ripe, large sized bananas, mashed well.
- You need 60 ml of – 80ml light coconut milk – a little extra for GF flour.
Vickys Banana Loaf Cake, GF DF EF SF NF instructions
- Preheat oven to gas 4 / 180C / 350°F and spray a loaf tin lightly with oil and dust with flour.
- In a large bowl put all the dry ingredients.
- In another mix together all wet including the mashed banana.
- Add the wet to the dry bowl and mix until just combined, don't over mix.
- Bake for 60 – 70 minutes. If the top is browning too quickly cover loosely with foil. Bake until a skewer inserted in the middle comes away clean.
- Let tin rest for 5 minutes before turning out the cake onto a wire rack to cool completely.
- Slice thickly and enjoy spread with some butter or chocolate spread..
- You can add chopped fruit, nuts or chocolate chips to this recipe for a variation, or adding cocoa powder is also delicious for chocolate banana loaf. Simply replace 3 tbsp flour with cocoa. My kids like chopped glacé cherries in theirs.
Thank you mother ridha for sharing Recipe: Yummy Vickys Banana Loaf Cake, GF DF EF SF NF, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp