Vickys Plain Vanilla Cake, Dairy, Egg & Soy-Free.
You can cook Vickys Plain Vanilla Cake, Dairy, Egg & Soy-Free using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vickys Plain Vanilla Cake, Dairy, Egg & Soy-Free
- Prepare 210 grams of plain flour.
- Prepare 200 grams of granulated sugar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda/bicarb of soda.
- Prepare 120 ml of vegetable oil.
- It’s 240 ml of tinned coconut milk.
- It’s 1 tbsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 tbsp of white vinegar.
Vickys Plain Vanilla Cake, Dairy, Egg & Soy-Free step by step
- Preheat the oven to gas 4 / 180C / 350°F and line an 8" cake tin with baking paper.
- Mix the dry ingredients together, then stir in the oil, milk and vanilla until just combined.
- Right before you're ready to bake add the vinegar and stir gently about 6 times. Pour straight into the cake tin and bake for 30 minutes or until the cake is coming loose at the edge of the tin. A toothpick test will also work.
- Let the cake rest in the tin for 10 minutes before turning out onto a wire rack to cool completely.
- Make this cake the day before you need it. It sets better after sitting a day.
- Makes 1 layer, recipe can be doubled but if doing so only use 180mls oil and 350g sugar. I've found this to be enough.
- Vanilla can be exchanged for any other flavouring and for info, cupcakes take 25 minutes and a 10" square tin bakes in 40 minutes.
Thank you sister dian for sharing Recipe: Perfect Vickys Plain Vanilla Cake, Dairy, Egg & Soy-Free, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp