Vickys Pear and Apple Upside-Down Cake, Dairy, Egg & Soy-Free.
You can have Vickys Pear and Apple Upside-Down Cake, Dairy, Egg & Soy-Free using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vickys Pear and Apple Upside-Down Cake, Dairy, Egg & Soy-Free
- It’s 1 can of (800g) pear halves in syrup.
- It’s 500 grams of plain flour.
- You need 3 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda/bicarb of soda.
- Prepare 200 grams of sugar.
- It’s 200 ml of sunflower oil.
- Prepare 500 ml of apple juice.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of brown sugar for sprinkling.
Vickys Pear and Apple Upside-Down Cake, Dairy, Egg & Soy-Free step by step
- Preheat the oven to gas 4 / 180C / 350°F and grease and line a 10" round tin.
- Drain the syrup from the pears and set it aside. Arrange the pear halves cut side down on the base of the tin.
- Combine the flour, baking powder and baking soda in a bowl.
- Combine the sugar, oil, apple juice, syrup from the drained pears and vanilla in another then add to the dry ingredients and mix in.
- Pour over the pears into the cake tin and bake for 50-60 minutes until almost cooked through.
- Turn out by placing a large plate over the top of the cake tin and flipping it over.
- Sprinkle with the brown sugar then return to the oven for a further 10 minutes.
- Delicious pudding served with custard or cream and keeps very well in the fridge.
Thank you tante amel for sharing Recipe: Perfect Vickys Pear and Apple Upside-Down Cake, Dairy, Egg & Soy-Free, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp