Thick Omelet with Butternut Squash and Peas.
You can cook Thick Omelet with Butternut Squash and Peas using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Thick Omelet with Butternut Squash and Peas
- It’s 3 of eggs.
- It’s 1/4 cup of grated butternut squash.
- It’s 2 tbsp of frozen peas.
- You need 1/2 of onion, diced.
- It’s 1 tbsp of oil.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 2 tsp of powdered broth.
Thick Omelet with Butternut Squash and Peas instructions
- Crack eggs and whisk with salt and powdered broth..
- Using low heat, stir-fry onion in oil until translucent. Add peas until they are soft. Then add butternut squash..
- When the butternut squash is half-cooked, spread the mixture evenly on the skillet..
- Pour eggs into the pan and cover. Use the lowest setting on your stove, and wait..
- It took about five minutes, but it depends on your stove. Check the coloring (it should be even and lighter than the uncooked version) and texture..
Thank you sister wati for sharing Recipe: Delicious Thick Omelet with Butternut Squash and Peas, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp