Breakfast burrito. A yummy breakfast burrito of cooked, crumbled chorizo sausage with onions and scrambled eggs mixed throughout. Serve on warm flour tortillas with a generous helping of shredded Cheddar cheese for the perfect hangover cure! A burrito is a delicious, portable answer to breakfast.
But the great thing about this recipe is, it's basic. But the great thing about this recipe is, it's basic. And you can use the basic method to create whatever degree of amped-up breakfast burrito you're in the mood for. You can have Breakfast burrito using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Breakfast burrito
- Prepare 1 of tortilla.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- It’s 50 grams of chorizo or bacon (sliced).
- Prepare of paprika.
- You need 50 grams of nice cheese.
- It’s 1 of mushrooms.
- Prepare 1 of spinach.
- It’s 1 of Cherry tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 of fresh parsley.
- You need 1 of fresh coriander.
- It’s 1 of spring onions.
- Prepare of salt.
Drain on a paper towel-lined plate and pour off half the fat. A breakfast burrito is traditionally filled with ingredients typical of an American breakfast like eggs, hash browns and sausage or bacon to start, and it all gets wrapped in a flour tortilla. Thanks to this easy recipe, you can make a batch of breakfast burritos on Sunday and stash them in your freezer for a quick grab-and-go breakfast all. Cook over medium high heat until evenly brown.
Breakfast burrito instructions
- Heat a largeish pan till hot. Add oil or butter, if you like, but the bacon or chorizo should render enough that nothing will stick..
- Chuck in the bacon (and mushrooms, if you want them) and cook till most of the way to your liking. Add the two eggs, paprika, salt and pepper and cook, stirring constantly to scramble the eggs. About a minute in, throw in all the healthy bits and keep stirring till done. Remove from the heat..
- Grate some cheese onto the tortilla, then fill it with the mixture. Fold over the right side, then the bottom, then the left. Pick it up. Put it in your mouth. Happy days..
Wrap the tortillas in foil and warm in the oven. The inspiration for these breakfast burritos comes from Lake Anne Market, a hidden-gem bodega in my hometown of Reston, VA. From the outside, this place looks like a run-of-the-mill convenience store but in the back, there's an open kitchen with two lovely ladies churning out authentic Latin American and Tex-Mex specialties. Breakfast Burrito Recipes Sarah Schroeder Simple, delicious and fit for a family breakfast or fancier brunch, add a little fun to your table with these savory bundles. Yum Yum Breakfast Burrito Yum Yum Breakfast Burrito Yum Yum Breakfast Burrito Breakfast Burrito, you're hot and you're yummy You fill up with tummy with hugs Breakfast burrito, you're easy.
Thank you tante wati for sharing Easiest Way to Prepare Yummy Breakfast burrito, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp