Spinach Lasagna Rolls * vegetarian *. One night friends on a tight schedule stopped by. I wanted them to stay for dinner, but I needed to fix something in short order. So, I created these savory spiral roll-ups, which feature a creamy three-cheese filling.
Individual vegetarian lasagnas filled with spinach and cheese are family-friendly, satisfying and perfect for portion control. It's also a great way to get your kids to eat spinach and no one will miss the meat! In an effort to eat more healthy, my sister and I decided to eat more vegetables. You can have Spinach Lasagna Rolls * vegetarian * using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spinach Lasagna Rolls * vegetarian *
- You need 4 oz. of (1/2 of 8-oz. pkg.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened.
- Prepare 1 pkg. (10 oz.) of frozen chopped spinach, thawed, well drained.
- Prepare 1-1/4 cups of KRAFT Shredded Low-Moisture Whole Milk Mozzarella Cheese, divided.
- You need 1/4 cup of KRAFT Grated Parmesan Cheese.
- Prepare 6 of lasagna noodles, cooked.
- Prepare 2 cups of OLIVO by CLASSICO Traditional Pasta Sauce.
So in this recipe, instead of using the classic ground beef for the. Filling, comforting, and delicious, these Cheesy Spinach Lasagna Rolls make a perfect vegetarian dinner for all family! Follow my step-by-step photo (or video) instructions to create this delicious meal. Delicious and easy vegetarian lasagna roll ups with zucchini and a lighter cheese filling with garlic and parsley.
Spinach Lasagna Rolls * vegetarian * step by step
- Heat oven to 375ºF. Mix cream cheese, spinach, 1 cup mozzarella and Parmesan until blended; spread onto noodles. Roll up tightly..
- Place, seam sides down, in 9-inch square baking dish; top with sauce and remaining mozzarella..
- Bake 30 min. or until heated through..
You'll love this simple twist on classic Cook's Tip: Feel free to play with the vegetarian filling using a different vegetable like yellow squash or a handful of baby spinach. Spinach Lasagna Roll Ups – Easy Freezer Meal Idea! You can enjoy those delicious lasagna layers in fun, individual rolls! By using individual lasagna noodles to roll up all of your tasty filling ingredients, your dish is pre-portioned and easy to serve. These roll-ups filled with spinach and lemon ricotta and topped with melty mozzarella are WAY easier to make than lasagna.
Thank you tante yani for sharing Easiest Way to Cook Tasty Spinach Lasagna Rolls * vegetarian *, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp