Tofu with Sweet Soy Sauce *Vegan.
You can cook Tofu with Sweet Soy Sauce *Vegan using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Tofu with Sweet Soy Sauce *Vegan
- You need 500 gr of fried tofu (I only have 300gr at the moment).
- Prepare 1 of big tomato.
- It’s 2 of long red chili.
- Prepare 2 of bayleaves.
- You need 1 pinch of tamarind.
- You need 1 tbsp of water for tamarind.
- It’s 2 of kaffir lime leaves.
- It’s 2 of garlic cloves.
- You need 2 of brown onions.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 3 tbsp of sweet soy sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
- You need 3 tbsp of cooking oil.
Tofu with Sweet Soy Sauce *Vegan instructions
- Cut up fried tofu into small pieces. Chop garlics, one onion, chilies, and tomato. Cut another onion into 2 pieces and slice them thinly. Add 1 tbsp water into tamarind and squeeze it well with the water..
- Pre-heat cooking oil into saute pan, add chopped onion and garlics, saute them until turn golden, add chilies, tomatoes, sliced onion, mix well, cook until they turn soft. Add tamarind water, bayleaves and kaffir lime leaves, and salt, mix well..
- Add tofu, mix well. Add sweet soy sauce and water, stir until the water reduces..
- Ready to serve with rice or bread..
Thank you tante wati for sharing Easiest Way to Cook Appetizing Tofu with Sweet Soy Sauce *Vegan, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp