Easy Cheesy Breakfast wrap.
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, easy cheesy breakfast wrap. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Easy Cheesy Breakfast wrap is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Easy Cheesy Breakfast wrap is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook easy cheesy breakfast wrap using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Cheesy Breakfast wrap:
- Make ready 2 each of eggs.
- Take 1 each of hashbrown.
- Make ready 2 piece of sliced cheese (I use Velveeta singles).
- Take 1 each of Flour tortilla (I use Spinach Herb).
Instructions to make Easy Cheesy Breakfast wrap:
- Scramble the eggs and set aside then brown your hash brown in the pan after it is thawed..
- Lightly heat tortilla until soft then add eggs, hash brown and cheese. Wrap until ingredients are enclosed in tortilla..
- Heat wrap (fold side down) to melt cheese and seal the wrap. Then flip and heat top of wrap..
- Enjoy!!! The possibilities are endless with this super simple breakfast..
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food easy cheesy breakfast wrap recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Thank you mother amel for sharing Simple Way to Make Award-winning Easy Cheesy Breakfast wrap, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp