Watermelon "CAKE". Today I show you how to make an incredibly realistic watermelon cake. Making a watermelon out of cake is incredibly easy! All you need is a few basic cake.
Watermelon Cake: A watermelon cake is a great way to enjoy dessert this summer. Homemade, thick whipped cream covers a juicy ripe watermelon, and is adorned with tasty. I needed to make a watermelon CAKE. You can have Watermelon "CAKE" using 6 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Watermelon "CAKE"
- You need 1 large of watermelon.
- It’s 4 large of kiwi.
- You need 1 cup of fresh blueberry.
- It’s 12 small of toothpicks.
- You need of OPTIONAL TOPPING AND DECO.
- You need 10 of Strawberry.
The idea has been on my bucket list for a long time, and when a lot of my fans on YouTube started asking for it, the decision was made! Savor the sweetest slice of watermelon you'll ever eat! The chocolate seeds are a melt-in-your-mouth prize. The Watermelon 'Cake' That Will Win Summer.
Watermelon "CAKE" instructions
- Cut off the top and the bottom of the watermelon.
- Trim the side as round shape as possible.
- Rest the blueberry around the watermelon base.
- Poke toothpick on kiwi the poke the rest of the toothpick onto the watermelon ..
- Complete the kiwi one circle around the watermelon.
- Poke the toothpick on the strawberry then poke the rest of the toothpick onto the watermelon.
- Decorate as fancy as you like and enjoy.
- HAPPY FRUITY BIRTHDAY…
Watermelon takes the cake in this clever recipe. Top the summer fruit with whipped cream "frosting," toasted nuts, and your favorite fresh fruit. Layered Watermelon Fruit Cake – First Birthday Cake made of Fresh Fruit! This is one fruit cake Watermelon "Cake" — Put your seasonal summer produce to delicious use with this sweet and. A good friend of mine made this cake for her daugther's B-day party.
Thank you sister diah for sharing How to Prepare Tasty Watermelon "CAKE", hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp